At Utah Plumbing and Heating, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We were recently named "Number One in Customer Satisfaction in 2011" for having the highest scores in the Rocky Mountain region in the customer service category. We strive to build a relationship with each of our customers so when a problem happens in their home or their friends or family member's home, they have the comfort of knowing who to call and that they will be taken care of. At Utah Plumbing and Heating, we only employ NATE certified technicians. That means you can rest assured that you will receive only the best service, every time you need us.
Call Utah Plumbing and Heating Today at 801-989-5987
What our customers are saying:
Plumbing based on 6 user reviews.
- I first met Chris when he came to service our furnance with Pond's Heating and Air. I was impressed with Chris from the moment I met him. From being on time, always wearing shoe booties in the house,and his very courteous and personable manner. He knows his trade and took care to explain the work being done. We were very pleased with the work and the price. I highly recommend Chris and Pond's to take care of your furnance and a/c needs! Craig on 2012-03-30
- Such amazing service, I would never go anywhere else! I have used them personally and so has my mother. In my situation, my furnace is well over 100 years old. While they were fixing it, something went wrong (not sure who/how it happened) and they quickly corrected it, without charging me an arm and leg! They are the best, most ethical, company I have seen in this industry! Rebecca on 2012-03-16
- Going through Pond's was a extremely positive experience from beginning to end. They are professional, honest and a pleasure to have in my home. When they finished the job, they told me I would be getting money back as they had less ductwork to buy! Who does that??? Pond's does! Pam on 2012-03-15
- Pond's is a really great company. I had them over again recently simply to do a furnice tune up after things started working intermittently. They took great care of me because in addition to showing me what the problem was, what to watch for in the future and how to fix this, they didn't try to upsell me. They looked at everything and said with proper maintanence, I'd be set for another 10 years. Just really honest hard working folks that I appreciate - I highly recommend them. Joe on 2012-03-14
- Ponds is who I reccomend to take care of all my heating and cooling needs. My clients trust my recommendation and know that whomever I recommend is going to do a great job and be reasonably priced. I just sold a home where the furnace went out one week after my clients moved in. We had the home inspected and found no problems with the furnace. Ponds went out found the problem and corrected it so they weren't without heat in the sub zero temperatures. Really if you want someone who will exceed all your expectations call ponds. Susan on 2012-03-14
- These guys made my life easier. I called Pond's because I own a rental property and the tenant left the garage door open overnight. The pipes to the hot water heater, water softener and hose bib had froze. Pond's came out over the weekend at a moments notice and not only replaced the broken pipes, they also installed a new water softener (I didn't even know mine was broken), and installed a new more efficient furnace, since mine was in the garage and exposed. It was nice having them handle everything from plumbing to water and heating without having to call 3 separate contractors. I highly recommend them. Jen on 2012-02-24